ASSURING A SUCCESSFUL PRODUCT LAUNCH WITH AN ITERATIVE EXPERIENCE VALIDATION
Our client was developing a new and strategic product for SMEs for sale via third parties (integrators). It wanted to assure a successful market launch to quickly gain market traction, scale smoothly and project a positive image to the integrators and end customers.
- Absence of direct feedback from integrators and customers.
- Lack of method to assure an iterative testing of product, processes and communication.
- High uncertainty to plan capabilities to sell and support the new product after the rollout (scaling).
- Structured process (phases, milestones, acceptance criteria) to assure an agile rollout.
- Planning and execution of interviews to collect direct feedback from all stakeholders (internal units, integrators, end customers) and during all phases.
- Analysis of feedbacks. Recommendations to improve the product, customer experience, communication and IT systems.
- Rapid prototyping of improvements for IT systems.
- Framework to train the sales channels (structure, guidelines, key messages, training documents).
- Successful product launch with immediate positive market feedback.
- Quick and smooth ramp-up of internal capabilities to sell and support the new product.
- Sales target exceeded by 25% in the first year after launch.